1. If you would like to return your goods please contact us via email at email@example.com. Please make sure to include your original order number, the product you are returning and your contact name and telephone number. Or call us on 07812 161168
2. All returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
3. Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address you are provided.
4. Save your return tracking number, and if possible, email it to us so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number and that you insure the return package in case there are any issues during transit.
5. Please Note: Unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling. We will only offer a credit note in this case also.
6. If there is fault with the product then will are able to offer a refund on postage & product.
When will my order arrive?
We aim to ship within 24 hours, therefore offering a lead time of 1-5 working days, however if we don’t have all of your order in stock at that current time we will contact you within one working day to inform you of your new lead time.
How will my order be shipped?
For UK next day deliveries we use UK Mail Courier Services.
What are my payment options?
We accept BACS (please find these details on your invoice), Credit Card via the website or Card payments over the phone. These payment methods clear the same day, enabling a speedy delivery for your goods. Payment via cheque is also possible but please be aware that this will need 7 working days to clear before your goods are released.
How do I know when my goods have been shipped?
After your order is shipped, you will automatically be sent an email to the email address you entered during checkout. This will contain your order number.
How much is the delivery cost?
A standard delivery cost of £9.50 is charged to all UK mainland orders of less than £300. For orders over £300 delivery is free. These prices may vary for the Highlands and Northern Ireland. We have some great prices for international rates you can view these via the Delivery section of our website or if you have any queries or would like to discuss individual international rates please contact us.
I’ve forgotten my password?
If you’ve forgotten your password simply go to the ‘login’ section of the website, from there click on ‘forgotten password, enter your email address into the link and you will be emailed a reminder.
How do I wash felt products?
Felt is fantastically simple to care for. Wiping with a wet cloth will remove most stains. If the item needs to be thoroughly cleaned, hand wash it in luke warm water with a plain soap (no perfumes or dyes), then wring it out and leave it to dry. When felt is worn often, it tends to grow small piles of loose wool fibres. This happens with all wool products; just pull them off the item, or on smaller thinner items just cut them off. Felt actually becomes stronger with wear. Steam or iron the felt to remove wrinkles.
What dye is used?
On all of the products at Koseli Wholesale the dyes that are used are Azo free. The colourings can vary due to the process of the dyeing. Also the colour combinations change throughout the year to help keep your independent stores looking fresh.