I’m going to launch a product to sell which will raise money to help the poorest villages in Nepal rebuild their homes. I have amazing producers and contacts who are already directly helping these villages. WE CAN DO MORE without it costing the earth..
Please give me your suggestions and feedback…it helps make the right decisions….
- What type of product (made in Nepal) would you like to sell to raise money?
- Would you support me by buying it from September – preferably with a committed quantity (no money upfront, but a pledge to buy would be grateful)?
- What price do you think would sell quickest and easiest.
- It would work as follows: Buy at Wholesale Price (my normal mark up will go directly back to Nepal), If you choose you can either sell at cost or at a higher price and decide what to send to me for Nepal. I intend to give the money directly to a chosen project ie a village and then show exactly how this money has been used. This is my pledge to you.
My ideas are as follows:
- Must be something people find useful and will buy because they like it!
- A small Bag – eg the Ghere square style might be a good choice? I have some fabulous prints to choose from…
- A brooch for the ladies or children?
- ??? please comment..
PLEASE RETWEET – POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK – FORWARD TO FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES – COMMENT – REPLY AND HELP TO GET THIS OFF THE GROUND….
NB: ALL cash after cost of product to UK will go directly back to helping rebuild homes.